We wish we had better news but, as you know, COVID-19 continues to spread. So, we’ve decided to take further precautions to protect our teams and unfortunately these precautions are causing delays to our deliveries.
Our warehouse is working around the clock to get shipments out as soon as possible while also taking necessary precautions—the health and safety of our customers, employees and delivery drivers is top priority. Because of this our main April Box shipments have been dispatching in smaller batches than usual. We do apologise for any inconvenience and we truly appreciate your patience and understanding.
These delays means that if you:
- are an existing subscriber and were billed for your May box as normal on the 1st, your box will ship by May 29th at the latest.
- signed up after the 1st or have been billed later in the month, your box will ship by June 5th.
- paid for an April box your box shipped on May 5th at the latest.
- ordered products from the Birchbox Shop this will dispatch within 3 working days from placing your order.
- were in touch about a replacement of any type this will dispatch within 3 working days from us ordering this for you.
Once your item is dispatched, it should reach you within 3-5 working days. For subscription boxes, we'll send you a dispatch email once it's left our warehouse, along with your tracking information.
Please note that, it you’re a subscriber and your box hasn’t been dispatched, the current tracking in your Birchbox account links to your March box. This will update as soon as your April box is dispatched.
We understand how important, now more than ever, your monthly Birchbox treat is - but, as we’re sure you’ll agree, it’s of paramount importance that we keep our warehouse team and delivery drivers safe. So, we really appreciate your patience as we work hard to get orders to you.
Due to the current environment there's a small chance of further changes to our delivery schedule but we'll always keep you in the loop!
The Birchbox HQ Team are social distancing and working remotely, but happily we can still stay connected online so you’ll continue to find us in comments, DMs and on email.
Stay in touch and take care!