Click & Collect has arrived at Birchbox! You can now have your Birchbox Shop orders delivered to a location that’s convenient to you, so you’ll never miss a Birchbox delivery again. (Yay!)
Here’s how to get started:
- At checkout choose Click & Collect as your delivery method and select your preferred Click & Collect location.
- We’ll email you once your order has been shipped from our warehouse. This includes tracking information so you can follow your parcel’s journey! Please allow 3 – 5 days for delivery.
- We’ll email you when your Birchbox order is ready to collect. Please make sure your email address is correct in your Birchbox Account so we can keep you updated.
- Please bring your order number and ID with you to pick up your box within 10 days (passport, driving license, or bank card). You can send someone else to collect on your behalf as long as they also bring an ID. Please note – After 10 days your order will be returned to our warehouse. Don’t worry, we’ll email you with a reminder after 9 days if you haven’t picked it up yet. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if your box has been returned.
- Click & Collect orders cannot be redirected to a home address.
- Click & Collect is not available to Channel Island or Ireland customers.
- Click & Collect is not currently available on the Birchbox App