You can have your monthly box delivered to a location that’s convenient to you, so you’ll never miss a Birchbox delivery again. (Yay!)
Here’s how to get started:
- Choose your preferred Click & Collect location in the Address Details section of your your Birchbox Account. Please note – make sure to do this before the 1st of the month to affect the delivery of your next box. For selections made after the 1st, Click & Collect will apply for the following month’s box delivery.
- We’ll email you once your box has been shipped from our warehouse. This includes tracking information so you can follow your box’s journey! Please allow 3 – 5 days for delivery.
- We’ll email you when your Birchbox is ready to collect. Please make sure your email address is correct in your Birchbox Account so we can keep you updated.
- Please bring your ID with you to pick up your box within 10 days (passport, driving license, or bank card). You can send someone else to collect on your behalf as long as they also bring an ID. Please note – After 10 days your box will be returned to our warehouse. Don’t worry, we’ll email you with a reminder after 9 days if you haven’t picked it up yet. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if your box has been returned.
- Click & Collect orders cannot be redirected to a home address.
- Click & Collect is not available to Channel Island or Ireland customers.
- Click & Collect is not currently available on the Birchbox App