We aim to never send the same sample to you twice as part of your regular Birchbox Subscription.
A duplicate is the same item, from the same brand, in the same shade.
If you have received a sample which you believe you have received before, we ask that you double check these things:
- Did you receive a free box as part of a promotion?
If the answer here is "yes" it may be that the sample was received in your free box. These samples, as sent as part of a promotion, are not recorded on your Account and therefore are not considered to be duplicates as they were not received as part of your regular subscription.
- What month do you think you have received this item before?
You can check your previous boxes and contents when logged into your account under My Birchbox > My Boxes. It may be that you have received an item from the same brand (and looks similar in packaging) but the product itself is different.
- Have you been previously subscribed to us under a different email address?
If you have previously subscribed with Birchbox under a different email to the email address you are currently using please note we are not able to link the samples received from one account to a separate account.
If you still believe this to be a direct repeat and duplicate (we're sorry) please do get in touch with us ensuring you provide the below information :
- Your Birchbox Account email address
- A photo of both samples if possible
- The name of the sample and a description of it
- The month you received the sample previously
Please see here for our contact form. Once we receive your request we will be more than happy to investigate on our side for you.