We aim to never send the same sample to you twice as part of your regular Birchbox Subscription.
A duplicate is the same item, from the same brand, in the same shade.
If you have received a sample which you believe you have received before, we ask that you double check these things:
1. Did you receive a free box as part of a promotion?
- If the answer here is "yes" it may be that the sample was received in your free box. These samples, as sent as part of a promotion, are not recorded on your Account and therefore are not considered to be duplicates as they were not received as part of your regular subscription.
2. What month do you think you have received this item before?
- You can check your previous boxes and contents under your Account. It may be you have received an item from the same brand (and looks similar in packaging) but the product itself is different.
3. If you still believe this to be a direct repeat and duplicate (we're sorry) please do get in touch and let us know and we will be more than happy to investigate on our side for you. When contacting us please ensue to provide your Birchbox Account email address and the month you received the sample previously. We will then look into it for you.