*Please note due to Covid-19 there may be some restrictions on Click and Collect locations. We advise you to check with your chosen parcel shop before travelling. Please also ensure to bring a facemask to ensure entry to shops.
1. Choose your preferred Click & Collect location in your Birchbox Account Settings.
- You’ll receive an email from Birchbox once your box has been shipped from our warehouse and then from Hermes when your Birchbox is ready to collect at your chosen collection point. Please make sure your email address is correct in your Birchbox Account so we can keep you updated.
- Please bring your ID with you to pick up your box within 10 days (passport, driving license, or bank card). You can send someone else to collect on your behalf as long as they also bring an ID. After 10 days your box will be returned to our warehouse. Don’t worry, Hermes will email you with a reminder after 9 days if you haven’t picked it up yet. Please contact our support team here if your box has been returned.
Please note – You need to select Click & Collect delivery before the 1st of the month to affect the delivery of your next box. For selections made after the 1st, Click & Collect delivery will apply for the following month’s box delivery.
Eg. If you select Click and Collect on the 4th March - your March box will come to your previous delivery address (as selected on the 1st March) and your April box onwards will go to the Click and Collect location.
- If you resubscribe to Birchbox having been previously opted into Click and Collect deliveries and wish to have your boxes delivered to a postal address, please make sure to amend your delivery preferences under Account Settings> Click and Collect prior to checkout.
- Click & Collect orders cannot be redirected to a home address.
- Click & Collect is not available to Channel Island or Ireland customers.
- Click & Collect is not currently available on the Birchbox App