In response to the Covid-19 outbreak, we introduced new safety measures in our workplaces to keep all of our teams and customers safe. These measures changed how our business operates, and it takes us longer to process, build and ship your orders than before.
Our teams are working around the clock to get orders out as soon as possible and we continue to ship thousands of boxes every single day, even with these necessary precautions.
This does mean we expect delays to continue while these measures are in place over the coming weeks and months.
Our current lead times are:
- billed on June 1st box will ship by June 26th, at the latest
- billed after June 1st or join as new subscriber will ship between June 27th and July 3rd
- billed on May 1st box shipped by May 29th
- billed after May 1st or join as new subscriber will ship by June 5th
- will ship 3 working days from placing your order
- will ship within 3 days of our confirmation email (unless otherwise advised0
These lead times are subject to change but we will try to keep you updated across our website and social media of anything that will affect your order.
The health and safety of our customers, employees and delivery drivers is our top priority. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused, and truly appreciate your patience and understanding.
We hope this offers some context to what’s happening at Birchbox HQ!